Employers, EAP's, insurance companies, legal entities and health professionals may require a medical assessment before or after providing services.
At EDGEWOOD Vancouver Addiction Services we can provide a medically certified assessment using the following assessment tools:
- Drug and alcohol history
- MAST (Michigan alcohol screening test)
- DAST (Drug screening test)
- BECKS depression test
- PDSQ Psychiatric Diagnostic Screening Questionnaire
- Drug urine test
- Pharmanet records
- URICA stages of change assessment
- Medical evaluation with certified addiction physician
- Family and social history
Throughout the assessment process, clients are provided with a safe, confidential environment where they can self-disclose their experience with alcohol and drug abuse.
Building on the strengths and resilience of individuals, families and communities who are taking responsibility for sustained recovery from alcohol and drug addiction.